HIGH-PERFORMANCE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Professional, consultative sales skills form the foundation for healthy growth.
Make it Matter empowers you to perform at a higher level, using the differentiator of consultative selling. Tiller-Hewitt trainers draw on direct management experience on both the health system and the physician practice sides of healthcare.
A THREE-DAY, LIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
The Make it Matter Workshop delivers a dynamic and highly interactive learning experience, laser-focused on building long-term relationships and results.
This properly sequenced, live classroom training event is an investment that will pay dividends quickly through improved enthusiasm, synergy, learning reinforcement and performance in the field.
After attending the Make It Matter Workshop, you will emerge fully energized and equipped with tools and techniques to:
- Optimize face-time and build relationships with physicians, advanced practitioners and their practice teams
- Effectively deliver information about the value and support your organization delivers to providers, their staff, patients and families
- Navigate difficult conversations and overcome resistance from physicians and office staff
- Use data and insightful analyses for effective referral management
- Gain recognition for your professional, consultative sales approach
- Build positive momentum for increased results
Consultative Sales and Business Development Skills
See the ah-ha moments of past attendees and learn how to re-energize your sales skills.
“Communicate better across generations.”
Beverley, Merit Health Wesley
“Keep patient referrals during pre-certification.”
Monica, BJC – Memorial Regional Health Services
“Use the dashboard as an awesome tool to demonstrate our worth.”
Shannon, Rock Valley Physical Therapy
“Improve my elevator pitch to get my point and value across quickly.”
Zack, Ohio State University – The James Cancer Hospital
“Be more intentional and productive with every call I make.”
Hannah, Ohio State University – The James Cancer Hospital
The cost of registration includes access to the training sessions and materials Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Travel and accommodation costs are the responsibility of the attendee. For more information on our cancellation policy, click here.
- EARLY BIRD $1250/REGISTRANT
- Early bird pricing ends and payment must be received by September 9, 2019.
- STANDARD $1500/REGISTRANT
- The standard rate applies for September 10-30, 2019.
- LATE $1750/REGISTRANT
- Late registration pricing goes into effect after September 30, 2019.
- GROUP RATE
- Organizations that register 3 or more attendees at the same time are eligible for a 10% group discount.
- EARLY BIRD $1250/REGISTRANT
Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch 2 South 4th Street St. Louis, MO 63102
If you are coming from outside the St. Louis area, we have reserved rooms for those attending the workshop. More details will be provided upon registration to the workshop.
SAVE YOUR SPOT AND REGISTER NOW
We would love to have you join the superstar liaisons in St. Louis.