TRAINING FOR EFFECTIVENESS IN PROVIDER RELATIONS, PROFESSIONAL OUTREACH AND PHYSICIAN LIAISON ROLES
Liaison training to optimize a professional, consultative sales approach is an essential ingredient for successful physician-hospital relations. Make it Matter delivers a dynamic and highly interactive learning experience, laser-focused on building long-term relationships and results.
Energize and Equip Your Team
Our tools and techniques improve the consultative selling skills physician liaisons need to:
- Optimize face-time and build relationships with physicians, advanced practitioners and their practice teams
- Effectively deliver information about the value and support your organization delivers to providers, their staff, patients and families
- Navigate difficult conversations and overcome resistance from physicians and office staff
- Use data and insightful analyses for effective referral management
High-Performance Business and Professional Development
Tiller-Hewitt training programs draw on direct management experience on both the health system and the physician practice sides of healthcare. Whether you need to strategically reposition your program or sharpen your tactical sales effort, we provide you with the experience and expertise that will empower your team to perform at a higher level, using the differentiator of consultative selling.
Our Make it Matter two-day experience includes pre-event preparation plus interactive videos, role-playing, and exercises that are practical, memorable and applicable to your unique value proposition.
We can further maximize your Continuing Education budget with a flexible range of coaching and training services, that Make YOU Matter — from virtual one-on-one coaching to on-site team training and personal wellness programs.
Make it Matter Three-Day Interactive Learning Experience
Providing your team with a properly sequenced, live classroom training event
is an investment that will pay dividends quickly through improved enthusiasm,
synergy, learning reinforcement and performance in the field.
- Make YOU Matter – Event Kickoff – Value Proposition: Deliver value – every time. This interactive and reflective kickoff session lays the foundation for developing a personal and organizational brand standard that builds credibility among colleagues, leaders and customers alike.
- Make Communication Matter – Communicate to Influence: Understand how personality/gender/generational differences influence communication and decision-making. Learn how to navigate gatekeepers like gold and craft results-focused sales messaging.
- Make Data Matter – Where Strategy Meets Results: “Without data, you’re just another person with an opinion.” Learn how to effectively get and use internal and external data to become strategic and in-line with organizational goals.
- The Great Differentiator – Consultative Needs-based Selling: Consultative vs. transactional selling relationships separate reps from winning teams of trusted advisors, the coveted customer relationship. This is the
culmination of needs-based sales skills, product and industry expertise, and knowledge of customer circumstances.
- Sharpening the Saw – Professional Sales Techniques: Professional sales skills sharpen with practice. Interactive role-playing and sales technique training exercises instill the skills proven to overcome objections and close sales.
- Make Time Matter – Effective Time & Territory Management: Make time work for YOU! Learn how high-performing professionals manage time with intentionality for peak results.
- Make Connecting Matter – Internal Connecting/Collaboration “Keeping Business in the Organization”: Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and partners of your organization.
Oct 8-10, 2019
Fall into Perfection
3-Day Training Event
Fall into Perfection
3-Day Training Event
AH HA Moments of Recent Make It Matter Attendees
Perspectives from Teams We Have Trained
“I’m leaving here today with new energy to lead my team and do better to show value to our external practices.”
“The goal-setting portion was invaluable to my personal and professional growth.”
“The message is clear, concise and completely on target.
“All topics related to what I do EVERY DAY.”
“I’m so glad I had the opportunity to be part of the Tiller-Hewitt workshop. This is the perfect start to my new career as a PL. I have more confidence leaving here that, YES, I can do this and now I know how!”
“Dramatic impact for future interaction.”
“Inspiring, and with creative ideas to sell our hospital and how to overcome objections.
“It made me think, reflect and empowered me to organize my goals and hold myself accountable.”
“We are sometimes the only ones at the hospital who have this level of physician focus. It’s great to connect with others in the same situation.”
“It is rare when speakers can combine fun, personal development and important strategies specific to our organization. No one wants to take a day to attend a seminar unless it is worth their time – and this was certainly worth my time! Great insights provided both professionally and personally.”
“The focus of these meetings are wonderful. Getting us out of our comfort zone so that we can improve our personal and professional lives allows us to grow.”
“The Tiller-Hewitt Team changed my mind about being a DPO/Physician Liaison! Thank you!”
“It was valuable to hit pause, test some ideas with peers and sharpen our focus.”
Make It Matter Today!
We’re here to help you get started. Your complimentary goal-setting worksheet is a click away!